Friday, November 27, 2009

Since then...

I held my grand opening on November 15th, of the 10 people who confirmed attending, only 5 were able to show. The sales ended up at $213 and I received $50 free, which I used to purchase the bracelet for my mom as a gift.

I did have some interest in holding shows, and I have yet to follow up on all of them - yikes!! I was to have one show today, Nov 28, but it has been rescheduled. So, the deposit on my kit hasn't been paid for :(

As far as projects, I completed the bracelet and a family fold, which was the Miley Cyrus concert Jessie and I went to. I am also working on 52 ways to use the playing cards and a 2010 planner. None have been printed yet since I figured I'd do them all at once. Also considering a 5X7 album since it's one of the credits I have as part of the kit. Possibly a 12X12 or two.

I need to follow up to schedule workshops and 1 on 1's!!! I might have to do that at home again.

No comments:

Post a Comment